Mini LED Flashlight COB Light USB Rechargeable Zoom Focus Torch Lamp Lantern 2000Lumen Camping Waterproof Long Range Lantern
Body color: black
Reflector: convex lens
LED model: LED
Battery: built-in 14500 battery
Switch: rear cover press on/off (high stroboscopic COB)
Super mini size, bright and dazzling effect.
Slip resistant design and wasserdichte design.
Brightness output up to 200 lumens (MAX).
Adjustable focus range, suitable for different purposes, adjustable focus.
The clip is easy to wear.
The operating voltage is wide, and the battery can be used to the maximum.
Suitable for hunting, cycling, mountaineering, camping and outdoor activities.
Note: Please avoid direct contact with eyes. Remember to charge the battery if it is not used for a long time.
1、 Switch instructions
1. The positive pole of the battery faces inward (beyond the lamp head) and the negative pole faces outward (at the tail).
2. The switch is at the tail. The switch function is to support the safety switch, which is a switch function, and the light adjustment function is to gently press the switch.
2、 Instructions for use of circuit board
1. Our flashlight adopts advanced voltage and current stabilization technology, which can effectively solve the requirements of LED flashlight for voltage and current stabilization.
2. Special tips: a. Do not use the flashlight under overpressure, and the voltage should not exceed 4.2V. b. The positive end of the battery should face forward, and do not reverse it, or the board will burn. c. Pay attention to controlling the temperature change of the flashlight to ensure heat dissipation. d. Non professionals should not open the circuit board
3. Warranty description: The warranty scope is no longer available after the circuit board is opened or processed.
3、 Instructions for lithium battery
1. Lithium battery features: The charging mode of lithium battery is completely different from that of mobile phone battery; Lithium battery has no memory and can be charged at any time. Do not overcharge or overcharge.
2. The first charge should last at least 6 hours. After that, the green light of the charger will be on. There is no need to overcharge.
3. It is specially suggested to use the “three prevention” charger with protection against overcharge, reverse connection and short circuit;
4. If the battery is not used for a long time, the battery should be fully charged and stored. Normally, it should be recharged and discharged once again in about three months;
1 * flashlight
1. When the flashlight is used, it shall be selected according to the requirements of the flashlight for voltage and battery. Do not use it indiscriminately to prevent burning the circuit board. Do not use batteries of different models and voltages at the same time.
2. In use, when the brightness of the flashlight changes significantly, the flashlight should be turned off to prevent battery overdischarge.
3. Heat dissipation skills: ensure heat dissipation of flashlight during use. It is strongly required that when the battery is fully charged, it is better to use the second gear first, so that the lamp head and battery of the flashlight can extend the life of the product! Do not direct the flashlight light into people’s eyes, which is too bright and dazzling, so as not to affect vision, especially for children.